Ori Clinic - December 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us at the Ori Clinic where you will receive a spiritual head cleansing.
Ori is the Yoruba word for "head." The Ori not only represents your physical head, but your spiritual head as well. According to Orisa faith, it is your spiritual head that aligns your destiny.
The purpose of this event is to offer a safe place for spiritual cleansing and release. Priest initiated into the West African Orisa Tradition will pray over your head and rinse your head with specially prepared sacred water. These priest have also been trained in various healing arts and use Reiki and other energetic modalities to facilitate healing.
You must register for this event and select a 60 minute time frame in which to arrive. Space is limited and rituals will occur on a first come first serve basis. This event is open to women, men, and children. If you are purchasing a ticket for a child, please select the same time frame as your own ticket.
You will need to bring the following items:
- A clean towel large enough to dry your hair. You head and hair will get wet.
- A light-colored headwrap or hat to wear after your ori ritual is completed. Please avoid wearing solid black or red if possible.
- A journal and pen for post cleansing reflection
We will have a small marketplace available to purchase a variety of spiritual items, many are handmade by the priest who are performing the healing work. These items are perfect for Kwanzaa gifting.
- Sold OutEarly Bird 10am - 11am$25$250$0
- Sold OutRegular Entry 10am - 11am$35$350$0
- Sold OutEarly Bird 11am - 12pm$25$250$0
- Sold OutRegular Entry 11am - 12pm$35$350$0
- Sold OutEarly Bird 12pm - 1pm$25$250$0
- Sold OutRegular Entry 12pm - 1pm$35$350$0
- Sold OutEarly Bird 1pm - 2pm$25$250$0
- Sold OutRegular Entry 1pm - 2pm$35$350$0